Here are some photos of me in action:
I advise all types of organizations on matters related to strategy, management, data, and technology. I like to think that I’ve been reasonably successful. Over my career, I have cultivated close to 100 clients in a wide variety of industries, including health care, manufacturing, retail, education, telecommunications, and the public sector. I have worked with many different organizations that use technology in many different ways–some better than others.
Aside from consulting and speaking, I have written six books:
- The Visual Organization: Data Visualization, Big Data, and the Quest for Better Decisions (John Wiley & Sons, 2014)
- Too Big to Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data (John Wiley & Sons, 2013)
- The Age of the Platform (Motion Publishing, 2011)
- The New Small (Motion Publishing, 2010)
- The Next Wave of Technologies (John Wiley & Sons, 2010)
- Why New Systems Fail (Cengage, 2010).